I was offered a free Bulu Box through my relationship with Sweat Pink. The opinions expressed here are my own!
As you know, I’m completely obsessed with my BIRCHBOX subscription. When I got the opportunity to check out a monthly subscription box based on health and wellness, I couldn’t pass it up!
Bulu Box is the first health and wellness discovery box. Each month subscribers get a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try out. You can then purchase the brands and review on the Bulu Box website (similar to BIRCHBOX). This month I was offered:
- Bugeater Foods Jump, chocolate cricket protein powder which is a more sustainable source of protein (per the manufacturer).
- Island Boost energy fueling formula (think Gu) meant to help stave off muscle fatigue without the use of caffeine or stimulants.
- Yerba Prima Daily Fiber Formula to help balance digestion and promote regular bowel movements. It contains a mix of soluble and insoluble fiber which supports healthy gut bacteria.
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream for use on poison ivy, sun burn and minor cuts and scrapes. Free of fragrances, artificial colors and petroleum.
- Mediterra Bar in sundried tomato and basil, a savory alternative to snack bars.
- More-T Toothbrush designed to provide a comfortable and effective cleaning experience. It promotes up and down brushing and can even be used on your tongue.
Overall, I was very pleased with the sample sizes and diversity. My favorite was definitely the toothbrush and the anti-itch cream. I was little leery of the cricket protein, so that went to Matt to try:
I’m familiar with Yerba Prima and I appreciated the fiber formula but it isn’t something I would need or take on a daily basis. Island Boost and the Mediterra bar were not exciting to me, but the sample sizes were good and I appreciated that.
Overall: a good subscription box if you’re interested in trying new brands and products that pertain to health and wellness. It can definitely help you expand into the world of natural products if you’re new to it or unfamiliar with what is out there. I like that the box includes a card that tells you about the items included – it’s very helpful! If you’re interested in checking Bulu Box out, you can save 50% by using the code SWEATPINK when you subscribe, which makes a three month subscription only $15! I would say that is a steal.
Your turn: are you a fan of subscription boxes? Would you try cricket protein powder?