I was offered a free Bulu Box through my relationship with Sweat Pink. The opinions expressed here are my own!
As you know, I’m completely obsessed with my BIRCHBOX subscription. When I got the opportunity to check out a monthly subscription box based on health and wellness, I couldn’t pass it up!
Bulu Box is the first health and wellness discovery box. Each month subscribers get a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try out. You can then purchase the brands and review on the Bulu Box website (similar to BIRCHBOX). This month I was offered:
- Bugeater Foods Jump, chocolate cricket protein powder which is a more sustainable source of protein (per the manufacturer).
- Island Boost energy fueling formula (think Gu) meant to help stave off muscle fatigue without the use of caffeine or stimulants.
- Yerba Prima Daily Fiber Formula to help balance digestion and promote regular bowel movements. It contains a mix of soluble and insoluble fiber which supports healthy gut bacteria.
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream for use on poison ivy, sun burn and minor cuts and scrapes. Free of fragrances, artificial colors and petroleum.
- Mediterra Bar in sundried tomato and basil, a savory alternative to snack bars.
- More-T Toothbrush designed to provide a comfortable and effective cleaning experience. It promotes up and down brushing and can even be used on your tongue.
Overall, I was very pleased with the sample sizes and diversity. My favorite was definitely the toothbrush and the anti-itch cream. …